Update Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Suggestions

1- More options for saving settings. Right now I have to program my preferred settings into my Harmony remote control as there are fewer options available on the Naka saved settings options.

2- upgraded HDMI processing to prevent audio drop-outs/cut-outs when pausing/switching inputs.

3- In terms of new models, up-firing rear speakers to fully utilize Atmos effects. I would also like to see more stylish rear speakers.

4- Full e-ARC capability (I have a 2018 model Naka that has the old capacitors, which do not allow me to get Atmos via ARC).

Thanks!!

Originally posted by atfree View Post
    1- More options for saving settings. Right now I have to program my preferred settings into my Harmony remote control as there are fewer options available on the Naka saved settings options.

2- upgraded HDMI processing to prevent audio drop-outs/cut-outs when pausing/switching inputs.

3- In terms of new models, up-firing rear speakers to fully utilize Atmos effects. I would also like to see more stylish rear speakers.

4- Full e-ARC capability (I have a 2018 model Naka that has the old capacitors, which do not allow me to get Atmos via ARC).

Thanks!!

I second that on the full eARC capability!

Comment

I would like to use my USB 7.1 headset through the USB port. While others are listening, I would like to personally experience sound at a higher volume while "feeling" the the 9.2.4's bass.

Comment

Working...
      X