Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about movie mode/surround volume

Hi guys!
    this is my first post in the forum and i'm here to ask about movie mode. i feel it adds some umph to the center and bass but notice it makes the surrounds sound dampened/muffled/quieter etc. has anyone else noticed this and if so, is there any fix for it? i feel if the surround volume were the same as usual in movie mode for me, this would be the perfect setting to use.
    thanks!!

Heya! You might wanna try adjust the volume of your surround speakers using the SS/SB buttons on your remote control and saving the audio settings to system memory so they can be easily access the next round. Hope that helps for you!

Comment

• nru826
      nru826
      nru826 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi! i appreciate the response! i checked the surround volume and it is at the max level...should add that i've now noticed it only seems to happen when in movie mode on content with a 7.1 atmos soundtrack. regular 5.1 DD+ and others appear not to have that happen

I experience a similar thing when having the system on Movie mode when I first bought it. I highly recommend just pressing the DSP OFF button because the system sounds better without using the pre-made equalizers. For me at least.

Comment

Working...
    X