Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proper Dipole Setup-Left and right on same stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Dipole Setup-Left and right on same stand?

I'm a bit confused reading the manual when setting up my system in dipole mode. I don't have the room to separate all four speakers so I'm using dipole mode. In the manual on page #9 item #4 reads to attach left and right speaker together? Is this correct? Currently I have "Left Back" and "Left Surround" connected together and on the same stand with the switch in "Dipole" mode. Am I correct in my current configuration?

Thanks for any help here.
    Chris

Your current configuration (stitching the Left Back and Left Surround together and turning on Dipole mode) is probably correct. I imagine you'd get really confusing left/right rear sound effects if you connected the speakers in any other way 😆

Comment

Originally posted by WavyTroyz View Post
      Your current configuration (stitching the Left Back and Left Surround together and turning on Dipole mode) is probably correct. I imagine you'd get really confusing left/right rear sound effects if you connected the speakers in any other way 😆
      Thank you for your answer. That was the logic I used when putting the system together. In trying to solve an unrelated issue with my Shockwafe Ultra9.2 and xBox settings I re-read the manual and came upon that part and thought...Whaaatt?

Comment

Working...
      X