Anker HDMI 2.1 Cables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anker HDMI 2.1 Cables

Hey everyone, I just bought these new Anker HDMI 2.1 cables and it totally has helped with the Nakamichi. I don't hear the static and the popping from the subs anymore. I feel like there's just extra bandwidth for the sound and video to play with. The cables I originally had were the Amazon Basics CL3-Rated High Speed 4k HDMI cables and they we're fine, however I started sometimes hearing popping and static from the sub from the Xbox Series X and PS4 Pro. (and this was already after configuring my wifi channels so it didn't interfere with the Nakamichi)
    After getting these cables, it seemed to work!

I was thinking of getting those Belkin's that everyone recommends but it was just pricey and these we're just $20 a piece so I wanted to try them out first and if it didn't work, I could always get the Belkin's. I recommend ya'll try these cables if you've been having audio problems.

They are officially HDMI 2.1 certified by the HDMI Forum too.

Here's a link on amazon:
    https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Support...s%2C150&sr=8-3

Thanks for sharing. Just bought one, decently priced as compared to the Belkin one.

Comment

Why aren't the included cables adequate for the system?

Comment

The included cable is sufficient for hooking the sound bar to the TV. But if you would like to connect other devices to the system, you will probably need to ensure that you use hdmi certified v2.0 or 2.1 cables as using older cables can sometimes cause intermittent video and audio dropouts.

Comment

Working...
        X