Clear All

• My sound settings

I own a Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4
    Treble: 8
    Center: 8
    Bass: 6
    SS: 9
    SB: 9

Direct is at Dolby Surr and mostly use Movie mode for all my content.

When I listen to music, I will switch to All Ch stereo and bring the bass down to 5.

So when what chin movies your in reg stereo?

Comment

No I'm in Dolby Surr. I mainly watch netflix which is in 5.1 (DD+). Dolby Surr mode will upmix it into 9.2.4 for really good surround sound

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster View Post
        I own a Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4
        Treble: 8
        Bass: 6
        SS: 9
        SB: 9

Direct is at Dolby Surr and mostly use Movie mode for all my content.

When I listen to music, I will switch to All Ch stereo and bring the bass down to 5.
        Pretty much the same here. I find Dolby Surround paired with Movie really makes TV/streaming very nice. For physical media, I usually go with Native or Neural X.

Comment

Neural X? Were you able to use that for other media besides DTS content?

Comment

Originally posted by CCP View Post
            Neural X? Were you able to use that for other media besides DTS content?
            Varies by disc. I can use Neural X with BD/DVD's on older movies with mono sound.

Comment

Thanks for sharing your settings. I usually turn DSP OFF, but will toggle MOVIE to see how it compares.

Mine:
              Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4
              Treble: 7
              Bass: 7
              SS: 5
              SB: 5

Direct is at Dolby Surround, DSP OFF

I like to have a little room to adjust the surround/rears, so 5 works best as I can boost or lower as needed per content. Also, for my room, those settings are "balanced" where the sound reaches my seating position for best effects. Your mileage may vary :-)

Comment

Originally posted by tdreed1265 View Post
                Thanks for sharing your settings. I usually turn DSP OFF, but will toggle MOVIE to see how it compares.

Mine:
                Shockwafe Ultra 9.2.4
                Treble: 7
                Bass: 7
                SS: 5
                SB: 5

Direct is at Dolby Surround, DSP OFF

I like to have a little room to adjust the surround/rears, so 5 works best as I can boost or lower as needed per content. Also, for my room, those settings are "balanced" where the sound reaches my seating position for best effects. Your mileage may vary :-)
                Just wondering, why do you prefer DSP OFF and what types of content do you watch with that? Personally I feel that MOVIE sounds best and gives that extra bit of excitement when I watch my shows 😎

Comment

Hope i'm not too late to the party. Mine is:
                  • Shockwafe Ultra 9.2
                  • Treble: 8
                  • Center: 8
                  • Bass: 8
                  • SS: 10
                  • SB: 10
                  My go to sound settings are usually Dolby Surr / All Ch Stereo for either movies / games + music. I love my bass to be heavy because I play a lot of RPG & FPS games. Rocks my house down and annoys my neighbor lol 😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                  X