7.2 Elite Sound Setting Tweaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.2 Elite Sound Setting Tweaks?

Just curious...Own and love my 7.2 Elite and currently configure on recommended SSE 2 set up. Any recommendations for sound settings any of you have tweaked and found to be over the top. I've tried a few of my own, but I am always willing to learn from others. Thanks in advance.
    Jackhammerjoe...

Originally posted by Maccagnojoe View Post
    Just curious...Own and love my 7.2 Elite and currently configure on recommended SSE 2 set up. Any recommendations for sound settings any of you have tweaked and found to be over the top. I've tried a few of my own, but I am always willing to learn from others. Thanks in advance.
    Jackhammerjoe...
    I'll let you in on my "Secret Sauce" 😁
    -Dolby Surround
    -SSE 1 (tend to toggle between SSE 0 and 1)
    -Movies EQ
    -140 Hz Crossover
    -LSURR and RSURR + 2 (This seems to boost the volume of the side and rear surround channels).
    -Bass 07, TR07, SS+10 (I like those side tweeters loud), SB05. CR should be about 5-6. Of course, I tend to tweak +/- a step from these depending on content. Setup works well for Music too (Use All Ch Mode)

Let me know what you think of these settings!

Comment

I checked out your settings. Didn't care for the 140 crossover but when I went back to 180 and applied all your other parameters...way cool! Thanks

Comment

Heheh, Glad you liked it! 😁😁

Comment

Working...
        X