Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundbar 7.1.4 display frozen

Hi Everyone,

I got the Nakamichi 7.1.4 for Christmas yesterday and it has worked great so far. I decided to update the firmware. I followed the instructions, except I realized that I was using a 3.0 version USB and not a 2.0, because it was stuck on the UPG-- option on the display on the soundbar. The instructions said if this happens, then you should unplug the system. This is where things get weird.

I took out the usb hoping it would go back to the normal menu and it was still stuck on upg. I tried unplugging the soundbar completely, but when I turn it back on, it is still stuck on upg--. None of the buttons on the soundbar itself or the remote control do anything anymore, the system is still frozen on UPG--.

I have searched online and have found nothing about this happening where it freezes permanently. I'm really hoping I don't have to send the whole system back.

Has anyone ever run into this problem before or have any advice. Tech support isn't available today because it's Sunday unfortunately.

Did you try plugging in a proper spec'd usb drive with the firmware files when the soundbar is powered off? The upgrade will supposedly resume once soundbar is powered on again.

Comment

Working...
    X